May 25, 2013

Motorcycle Artist "Pumin"

A few days ago I met "Pumin", a young Thai artist who, among other things, paints amazingly cool water color portraits of bikes and their owners. Needless to say that I already ordered one for myself. Yes, I'm quite narcissistic when it comes to my bike, and I suspect I'm not the only one, am I?

It takes a few days to finish the A4 painting and I can't wait to see the end product! The price is very affordable and varies based on the complexity of the painting.

In the meantime, have a look at his earlier work and a couple of already finished motorcycle themed paintings.
If you're interested in a narcissistic gift for yourself or for a riding mate, feel free to contact me directly and I'll    organize one for you. Pumin speaks only Thai...









EDIT: Got the painting today and I'm very happy with the result. What do you think?


No comments: